Safety filter used for all kinds of processes
The INFA-INLINE filter INF is a non-cleanable safety filter used to protect compressors and processing machines, e. g. in closed loops. It can be arranged on the over-pressure side or suction side. When the max. allowed filter pressure drop is reached the filter cartridges will be replaced.
The essential constructive elements base on the proven AJM series. The housing strength is designed for over pressure / low pressure up to +/ - 0.5 bar g. The filter housing can optionally be made of stainless steel.
Standard design features
- Closed filter housing with supporting legs
- Optional filter cartridges or filter bags
- Temperature 80 °C
- Filter housing and all components in contact with the product/dust are made of stainless steel
- Housing strength up to +10 bar for pressure or vacuum operation as well as pressure-shock resistance
- Explosion protected design according to directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX)
- Accessories for differential pressure measurement
- Design for hot gases up to 160 °C
- Hand hole in the raw gas area
- Slewing mechanism for inspection cover on the clean gas side